O3+ Derma Cult Vitamin-C Tonic Solution
O3+ Derma Cult Vitamin-C Tonic Solution applied to the skin provides a smooth and bright complexion. This tonic is high in antioxidants and protects the skin from the damaging effects of pollutants and UV rays from the sun.
This toner contains an advanced formulation of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides. The vitamin C applied to the skin can promote new collagen to grow. It also maintains the collagen present in the skin and protects the precious skin from damage.
Ceramides help to heal the skin to create a soft, more complete protective skin barrier, and Hyaluronic acid makes your skin flexible and reduces skin wrinkles and lines. This all-in-one toner reduces uneven skin tone and boosts glow and radiance.
Contraindications: Avoid combining strong acid with vitamin C because it is acidic and unstable, so the pH balance gets disrupted by combining them.
Note: The solution is dermatologically tested and the Ph balance is maintained. While using this solution, apply a good sunscreen after using the toner.
Vitamin C tonic solution for radiant and clear skin: With this solution, you do not need to worry about dark spots and pigmentation, as you use this regularly, it will improve your skin tone and decrease the acne marks.
Boosts glow and radiance: It helps to keep your skin hydrated while eradicating fine lines and wrinkles. It locks the moisture inside your skin and offers younger-looking skin.
Heals the skin: This is an all-in-one toner that also heals your damaged skin and protects it from further damage. A product like this in your skincare routine will make your skin smooth and glowing.
Free From: Silicones, Sulfates, Fragrances, Parabens, Essential oils, and Dyes. The product is Cruelty-free.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types.
- Aloe vera : It has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. It is known for its ability to soothe and hydrate the skin. Aloe vera contains antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that can help to nourish and protect the skin from environmental stressors.
- Orange peel extract : Derived from oranges rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It can also help to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide : A form of vitamin B3 often used in skincare products to help improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. It also helps to regulate oil production in the skin, making it beneficial for those with oily or acne-prone skin. With anti-inflammatory properties, it can help to reduce redness and irritation in the skin.
As per the survey conducted by International Beauty Academy
- 92% witnessed increased hydration.
- 88% witnessed more brighter skin.
- 87% witnessed healthy skin.
A patch test is recommended if using the product for the first time.