O3+ Derma Cult 25% AHA + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
O3+ Derma Cult 25% AHA + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a unique combination of 25% AHA(Alpha hydroxy acids) and 2% BHA(Beta hydroxy acids) that provides instant relief from clogged pores, dark spots, and blemishes while giving a 5-minute facial glow.
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the skin from the outside for a brighter and more consistent appearance. Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) exfoliate the skin by unclogging pore congestion.
This powerful combo of 25% AHA and 2% BHA solution offers more in-depth exfoliation to help reduce visible blemishes and enhance skin radiance. The formula reduces wrinkles and fine lines and offers improved skin texture.
It is a powerful formula to avoid using on sensitive, peeling, acne-prone or compromised skin. Also, do not apply it on wet skin because it can cause irritation to your skin.
In this formula pKa is close to pH representing an ideal balance between salt and acidity, resulting in maximized effects of the acid and reducing irritation. If the balance between Ph and PKA is not maintained, it would make the formula irritating.
Note: Due to the very high concentration of free acids, use it only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Gently exfoliates to reveal instant glowing skin: It exfoliates the skin surface from inside and outside and offers instant glowing skin. It is formulated with 25% AHA and 2% BHA to resurface the skin.
No more clogged pores: It opens up clogged pores by removing dirt and impurities. It also offers an instant facial glow in 5 minutes.
Helps to reduce dark spots and pigmentation: An effective solution for dark spots and pigmented skin. Most of the users found that it cleared the blemishes in 4 to 5 weeks.
Improves complexion and texture: Unlike others, it gently exfoliates dead cells from the surface without causing micro-tears, and it is a safer and better option for cleaning delicate skin. Using this serum after your mid-20s(two times a week) can result in an even complexion and smooth texture.
Free From: Silicones, Sulfates, Fragrances, Parabens, Essential oils, and Dyes. The product is Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Skin Type: Oily skin, Regular skin, Combination skin, and Dry skin.
As per the survey conducted by International Beauty Academy
- 89% experienced reduced imperfections.
- 88% experienced healthier skin.
- 92% experienced an instant glow.
- Do not use sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. Also, avoid contact with eyes during application and rinse off. Use the product in a limited frequency or time.
- Do not overuse it only twice per week.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Patch testing before use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
What is a Patch test?
Patch tests help you find whether the product will benefit you or not. With a patch test, you can measure the impact of a product on your skin before using it properly. It is advised to perform a patch test before using any new skincare product.
We have outlined a general method for performing the patch test:
- Apply a little portion onto a clean area of your skin on the upper forearm.
- Make sure the area is clean and dry.
- Also, check the duration of use for the particular product and rinse it off once it is over. Otherwise, rinse off after 24 hours.
- In case you observe any redness, burning, itching, blistering, or irritation throughout the test, do not use the product.