Nobody wants a guest like acne, who shows up uninvited, stays without your consent, and departs with black patches and scars. Some people take good care of their nutrition and skin, yet despite this, they still struggle with pimples because of their acne-prone skin.
Dermatologists advise using face washes to help prevent and control acne outbreaks. They assist in removing excess oil and grime accumulation, which if left unchecked can result in clogged pores and breakouts. Additionally, face washes get the skin ready for the subsequent steps of a skin program. O3+ offers best face wash for acne that help in reducing excessive sebum and acne outbreaks.
What is Acne-Prone Skin?
Acne-prone skin is the skin that is more prone to developing clogged pores, and pimples as well as being more sensitive to acne, scars, and blemishes. Diet, hormonal changes, and stress levels are only secondary causes of acne and blemishes on the skin; the primary cause is hereditary or genetic characteristics. Exfoliants like salicylic acid help to remove excess oil and clean pores by eliminating dead skin cells and grime.
How to Choose the Right Face Wash for Acne-Prone Skin?
When you have acne-prone skin, it's important to choose the correct pimple face wash. That contains effective ingredients for acne treatment.
BHAs- Beta hydroxy acid is recommended to individuals with acne-prone skin because they are oil-soluble, which means they help reduce oil and clogged pores. O3+ BHA Purifying Facewash penetrates deeply into the skin to clear pores of surface buildup and oil without drying it out.
Chamomile- Chamomile has antibacterial properties which help in bacterial reduction, skin cleansing, and acne prevention. O3+ Chamomile Sensitive Skin Face Wash helps treat the acne breakout and strengthens the skin’s ability to fight external damage.
Salicylic Acid- Beneficial for exfoliation, salicylic acid removes dead skin cells that block pores. It is a popular element in acne cleansers and works well on the skin that is prone to blackheads and whiteheads.
Benzoyl Peroxide- Good for exfoliation, oil reduction, and skin cell turnover, benzoyl peroxide has antibacterial characteristics and acts to get rid of acne-causing bacteria that are hiding within the skin pores.
A Must-Have Skincare Regimen for Acne-Prone Skin
- Apply a quarter-sized dollop of cleanser to damp skin, massaging it in circular motions until you're ready to wash it off.
- Use soft hands to gently wash your face; do not use a scrubber or towel as this will exacerbate your acne problem.
- Use a toner that has tea tree oil or salicylic acid for antibacterial effects.
- Use light pimple cream for oily skin. The ideal choice for acne-prone skin is a mattifying or an oil-free moisturizer with antibacterial properties.
- Use a foundation or light makeup if you want to wear makeup because heavy makeup clogs pores.
- Do not prick; pricking causes more irritation, which makes pimples worse.
- Wash your face twice a day- once in the morning and once at night before going to bed.
O3+ offers a plethora of skin care products including face washes, serums, cleansers, night creams, moisturizers and much more. Produced under expert observation these products are clinically tested and suitable for every skin type.