O3+ Derma Cult 2% Hyaluronic Acid
O3+ Derma Cult 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a hydrating booster with a unique combination of vitamin B5 that locks in moisture deep into the skin by making it look instantly plump and baby soft. This serum ensures radiant, glowing skin.
The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery in the skin. This formula incorporates low, medium, and high-molecular-weight HA and a next-generation HA crosspolymer at a combined concentration of 2% for in-depth hydration in a water-based formula. The addition of Vitamin B5 also enhances surface hydration. Hyaluronic Acid Serum is the best solution for brightening skin.
Contraindications: People with a history of severe allergic reactions, such as anaphylaxis, should be cautious while using hyaluronic acid.
Note:Hyaluronic Acid is found in the skin naturally but its natural function within the skin is not hydration. Other products have used HA to claim hydration benefits, but HA is a large molecule to penetrate the skin and instead stays on the surface and can draw moisture out of the skin making the surface feel soft and hydrated temporarily, while making you feel like you need more HA after the product is rinsed.
Stay always hydrated: The most important thing to keep your skin healthy is hydration. The multi-molecular hyaluronic acid in this serum offers in-depth hydration while keeping the surface hydrated. If your skin surface is hydrated, it results in an instant glow.
Smooth and glowing skin: Vitamin B5 hydrates the skin and seals the moisture inside skin layers, making skin active and energized. Dry patches and excessive oil are due to the dehydration of the skin, and the skin looks dull. This serum offers maximum hydration to your skin, and you look gorgeous all the time.
Advanced formula: This formula uses three forms of HA with varying molecular weights, as well as an HA crosspolymer, to offer multi-depth hydration and visible plumping without drawing water out of the skin solely to improve temporary surface hydration.
Helps with wrinkles and fine lines: The small molecular size of hyaluronic molecules in this serum penetrates in-depth and keeps the skin hydrated from the inner side. It reduces signs of ageing, such as fine lines and age spots. With age, the skin's hydration level drops making your skin look dull and tired. This serum helps to keep your skin hydrated, you stay young forever.
Free From: Silicones, Sulfates, Fragrances, Parabens, Essential oils, and Dyes. The product is Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Skin Type: Oily skin, Regular skin, Combination skin, and Dry skin.
- Niacinamide : A form of vitamin B3 often used in skincare products to help improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. It also helps to regulate oil production in the skin, making it beneficial for those with oily or acne-prone skin. With anti-inflammatory properties, it can help to reduce redness and irritation in the skin.
- Ceramides : A lipid molecule found naturally in the skin's barrier. When the skin's natural ceramide levels are depleted, the skin's barrier can become compromised, leading to dry skin and irritation. Topical application of ceramides can help to replenish the skin's natural barrier, locking in moisture and keeping the skin hydrated and healthy.
- Calendula extract : It contains several beneficial compounds, including flavonoids, carotenoids, and triterpenoids. These compounds have been shown to help soothe and heal irritated skin, reduce inflammation, and protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
As per the survey conducted by International Beauty Academy
- 93% experienced moisturized skin in 4 weeks.
- 97% experienced smooth skin instantly after using the serum.
- 86% experienced reduced fine lines.
- Apply a few drops to the face AM and PM before using creams.
- In case irritation occurs, stop using and consult a dermatologist.
- Patch testing before applying it properly.